BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Friday, June 12, 2009

BEAUTY OF NATURE

Beauty of nature

I love to go to the falls
To watch the leaves of nature
The colours are so beautiful to see
For they have great meaning to me
Orange is for love and friendship
Green is for my new life to come
Brown is for my past memories
The crispness of the falling leaves
Is nature finally arriving in my heart?
Never a breeze so sweet
Flowers burst forth in brilliant colours
As the butterflies come to greet
The bees even harmonise with life
As they drift among the flowers
A golden rainbow carved after the storm
Beauty beyond compare
Tall trees, I am surrounded by
As I look for the sky
It had never looked so blue
When I pass by, the birds fly high to me
Singing in the trees, the squirrels climb
A taste of heaven here on Earth
As gentle rains caress
My face with drops of life
In such pure tenderness.
And if you listen close enough
Nature is crying
For the foolish work of Man.

– How Han Ming

0 comments: